Red Door Ponderings may ask readers to provide personal information when communicating with us or subscribing to our newsletter. This information is only used to communicate with you. You may request to be removed at any time. We will never give your personal information to any third parties.
We do our best to ensure all content on this website is correct. However, we are not liable for any errors and readers are urged to confirm important information direct with suppliers and other information sources. Red Door Ponderings is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from any information contained in this website. Red Door Ponderings can amend any content in this website at any time.
Red Door Ponderings holds full copyright to this website. You are not permitted to reproduce content found on this website. You can contact us to make alternative arrangements if you would like to reproduce more than this.
You are permitted to print a single copy of information on this website for personal use.
Red Door Ponderings is not responsible for the content or any material on any website linked to on this site. This links are provided solely for the readers’ benefit.
Web Beacons and Cookies
Red Door Ponderings makes use of log files. The information stored in the log files includes IP addresses, type of browser, ISP, date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyse trends, administer the site and gather demographic information. The information is not linked to anything that is personally identifiable.
Amazon Associates Program
Red Door Ponderings is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
Red Door Ponderings has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party ad servers for more detailed information on their practices as well as for instructions about how to opt-out of certain practices.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Red Door Ponderings, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your reddoorponderings.com Account and Site. If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Red Door Ponderings may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Red Door Ponderings liability. You must immediately notify Red Door Ponderings of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. Red Door Ponderings will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to
the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material
available by means of the Website (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for
the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the
Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content
available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog's URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Red Door Ponderings or otherwise.
By submitting Content to Red Door Ponderings for inclusion on your Website, you grant Red Door Ponderings a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, Red Door Ponderings will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Red Door Ponderings has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Red Door Pondering's sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Red Door Pondering's reasonable opinion, violates any Red Door Ponderings policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Red Door Pondering's sole discretion. Red Door Ponderings will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Red Door Ponderings the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify Red Door Ponderings before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to Red Door Ponderings in writing.
- General Terms.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay Red Door Ponderings the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. Red Door Ponderings reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (30) days written notice to Red Door Ponderings.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. "Email support" means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by Red Door